๐ Monday's Blog: New Week, New Thoughts ๐
Happy Monday, loves! ๐
I feel like Mondays are the perfect time to just pause for a second, take a deep breath, and talk about what’s been going on. So instead of making this a super serious “new week, new me” post, I just wanted to sit down and tell you a little bit about my day.
Today was actually a pretty productive day. I spent some time cleaning and getting things back in order. There’s something about cleaning my space that makes me feel like I’m also cleaning out my mind a little bit. Once everything is organized, I feel like I can finally breathe and think about what I want to accomplish next.
And speaking of what’s next… back-to-school preparation has officially started! ๐๐
I’m getting ready to go back to school, and honestly, I’m feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. I made the Dean’s List, which I’m really proud of, so now I’m trying to keep that same energy going into the new semester. I worked hard for those grades, and I really want to continue proving to myself that I can do this.
I’m definitely giving myself a little pep talk right now:
You made the Dean’s List once. You can do it again. ๐
I also went shopping today and found some new clothes! And can we talk about Garage?! Because some of the best clothes can be found in that store. ๐๐ There’s something so fun about looking through a bunch of clothes and finding that one piece that feels like it was waiting for you.
Of course, no good day is complete without good food. ๐๐ฅ
Although… I am currently so tired of this parasite. ๐ญ I’m just craving something fresh and simple. Give me some fruit and a nice Cobb salad, and I will be HAPPY. Sometimes all I want is a big plate of fresh food and a little peace.
But overall, today reminded me that I actually have a lot to look forward to.
A new week.
A new semester coming up.
New clothes.
New goals.
New opportunities.
And hopefully, lots of good memories waiting for me.
๐ธ A Little Encouragement for Your Week ๐ธ
If you're reading this on Monday and already feeling overwhelmed, please remember that you don't have to figure out your entire week today.
Take it one day at a time.
You don't have to be perfect. You just have to keep showing up.
Maybe you didn't accomplish everything you wanted to last week. That's okay. Maybe you aren't where you thought you'd be by now. That's okay too.
You can always begin again.
One of my favorite scriptures for a new beginning is:
“This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” — Psalm 118:24
I love this verse because it reminds me to appreciate the day I have instead of worrying so much about the days ahead.
So this week, I'm choosing to focus on what I can control.
Whatever you're working toward right now, I hope you give yourself some grace.
Here's to a new week, new thoughts, and hopefully a whole lot of pretty little moments. ๐
Happy Monday, loves! ๐๐ฉท
Love,
K.♡


You're such a girls' girl! Hope you have an amazing, fulfilling week ๐ธ❤️
ReplyDeleteOf course, I am all for the girls!! I hope you have an amazing week as well <3
Delete