People always ask why I love pink so much.
To me, pink isn't just a color! It's a feeling. It's comfort after a long day, fresh flowers on my desk, pretty stationery, iced strawberry drinks, soft blankets, sunsets, and tiny moments that make life feel magical. It's choosing joy, even when life feels overwhelming.
Growing up, I learned that life isn't always easy. There have been moments that felt heavy, uncertain, and exhausting. That's why I've created a world that feels light, peaceful, and full of things that make me smile. My world is pink because it reminds me that softness can coexist with strength.
This little corner of the internet is where I'll share everything that inspires me, from college life and productivity to travel, fashion, beauty, books, faith, cozy finds, and the little moments that make everyday life special.
If you're someone who believes life is better with a little sparkle, a cute planner, a cozy cafรฉ, or a fresh bouquet of flowers, you're in the right place.
So welcome to my world.
It's pink, imperfect, and growing, and I'm so happy you're here.
๐ ⋆。°✩ ๐ธ ✩°。⋆ ๐
xoxo,
Kitana
No comments:
Post a Comment