Sunday, September 6, 2026

Happy Sunday!!

 Happy Sunday: A letter to God  ๐Ÿค

Dear God,

I don't always stop and say it enough, but thank You.

Thank you for keeping me.

This year hasn't always been easy. There have been moments when I felt overwhelmed, uncertain, tired, and unsure of what was coming next. There were times when I couldn't understand why certain things were happening or where You were leading me. But somehow, even through the hardest moments, You were there.

Looking back now, I can see blessings that I didn't recognize at first. I can see the doors You opened, the things You protected me from, the people You placed in my life, and the opportunities that came when I least expected them.

Thank You for every blessing; both the ones I've prayed for and the ones I didn't even know I needed.

Thank You for giving me strength when I felt like I had none left. Thank You for reminding me that my story isn't over just because one chapter is difficult. Thank You for giving me reasons to keep going, keep believing, and keep becoming the person I'm meant to be.

God, please continue to guide me.

Keep my heart in the right place. Keep me humble when life is going well and faithful when life gets difficult. Don't let me become so focused on where I'm going that I forget to appreciate how far You've already brought me.

Lead me toward new opportunities. Open the doors that are meant for me, and give me the wisdom to recognize them. If something isn't meant for me, give me the strength to let it go; even when I don't understand why.

I pray that the path ahead of me is filled with purpose, growth, love, peace, and opportunities to become the woman You created me to be.

I don't know everything You have planned for me, but I trust that You do.

So I'll keep praying. I'll keep working. I'll keep believing. And I'll keep taking the next step, even when I can't see the entire road ahead.

Thank You for keeping me through every difficult moment.

Thank You for the blessings that have already found me.

And thank You for the blessings I haven't even met yet.

Whatever comes next, God, I just ask that You walk with me through it.

Keep me on the right path.

Keep me close to You.

And never let me forget that I didn't get here alone.

With love and gratitude,

K๐Ÿค



No comments:

Post a Comment