School Is Already Kicking My Butt ๐ญ๐
Okay… can we talk about how school literally just started and it is already kicking my butt?! ๐ญ๐
I swear I blinked and suddenly I have assignments, readings, discussion posts, deadlines, and about 500 things to remember. Like, excuse me??? We JUST got here! ๐
I came into this semester feeling motivated and ready to get back into my routine. I was telling myself, “This semester is going to be organized. I'm going to stay ahead. I'm going to be productive.” And then school said: “Oh really? Bet.” ๐
Between getting back into the school routine and trying to keep my grades up, I already feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. ๐ But honestly, I'm trying not to let the overwhelm get to me. I know the first few weeks can feel chaotic while I'm figuring out my schedule and getting back into the rhythm of things.
My biggest goal this semester is to stay consistent. Not necessarily perfect, just consistent. I want to actually use my planner, keep track of assignments, stop procrastinating, and give myself enough time to breathe.
And if you're also sitting there staring at your Canvas assignments like ๐๐… just know you're NOT alone!
We're going to get through this semester one assignment, one discussion post, one cup of something sweet, and one “I can do this” at a time. ๐
So here's your reminder, and honestly, mine too:
You don't have to have everything figured out today. Just take it one day at a time.
Now excuse me while I go pretend I didn't just see another assignment pop up. ๐ญ๐
XOXO,
Your fellow tired college girl ๐


No comments:
Post a Comment