Tuesday, August 11, 2026

WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES

 The pink pages

002


Never chase a man; chase your dreams!

Why Men Love Bitches ๐Ÿ’‹

No, I’m not telling you to become mean. I’m telling you to stop being afraid of having standards.

There’s something funny about confidence. The second a girl stops chasing, stops over-explaining herself, and starts living her own life, suddenly everybody wants to know what changed.

Welcome to “Why Men Love Bitches.”

And before you clutch your pearls at the title, let’s clear something up: by bitch, I don't mean rude, cruel, disrespectful, or someone who treats people badly. I mean the girl who has a backbone. The girl who can say “no” without writing a five-paragraph apology afterward. The girl who knows what she brings to the table and isn't afraid to leave if the table isn't serving her anything. I was reading the book "why men love bitches" by Sherry Argov, and this is what it taught me...

The Girl Who Doesn't Chase

There’s a huge difference between being interested in someone and making them your entire world.

The confident girl has her own things going on. She has friends, hobbies, goals, school, work, playlists, Pinterest boards, and probably seventeen things sitting in her online shopping cart.

She doesn't spend her entire day wondering why someone took three hours to respond.

And honestly? That independence is attractive—not because someone has to play hard to get, but because having your own life is healthy.

She Has Standards ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ

Having standards doesn't mean expecting perfection.

It means knowing what you're willing to accept and what you're not.

If someone consistently disrespects you, you don't have to convince them to treat you better. If someone keeps giving you the bare minimum, you don't have to write an essay explaining why you deserve more.

Sometimes the most powerful sentence is simply:

“This isn't working for me.”

And then you move accordingly.


She's Not Afraid to Say No

Girls are often taught to be agreeable.

Smile. Be nice. Don't be difficult. Don't make people uncomfortable.

But here's the thing: you are allowed to disappoint people.

You can say no to plans.
You can change your mind.
You can disagree.
You can leave a conversation.
You can decide that something isn't right for you.

Being kind doesn't require you to abandon yourself.



Confidence Is the Real Secret ๐ŸŽ€

Maybe the reason the stereotypical “bitch” seems so intriguing isn't that she's mean.

Maybe it's because she appears unbothered.

She isn't constantly looking for approval.

She knows she's still herself whether someone compliments her or criticizes her. Her confidence doesn't depend on somebody else's attention.

And THAT is the energy I think we should actually be talking about.

Not “How do I make men chase me?”

But:

“How do I become so comfortable with myself that I don't have to chase anybody?”

Now THAT is a question worth answering.


Don't Become a Bitch—Become Unavailable for Nonsense

There is a difference between confidence and cruelty.

You don't need to ignore people, manipulate anyone, pretend you don't care, or play games to seem desirable.

You can be sweet and have boundaries.

You can be feminine and assertive.

You can care about someone and still care about yourself.

You can have a soft heart without having weak boundaries.

So maybe the real lesson behind Why Men Love Bitches isn't about figuring out what men want at all.

Maybe it's about becoming the kind of girl who doesn't lose herself trying to be wanted.

Because being liked is nice.

But knowing your worth is priceless. ๐Ÿ’—

♡ Stay pretty. Stay smart. Stay a little mysterious. And most importantly!!! Never shrink yourself just to keep somebody interested. ♡


With so much love,

K.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, when I tell you reading this post felt like a breath of fresh air, I mean it!! its hard to want love if you don't love yourself first! your take on the book is phenomenal and I agree with being the bitch if it means being confident and knowing what you want♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you liked the post < 3. Love is super hard, and I wanted women to know that they deserve more. Even young girls should know that you shouldn't have to be punished for someone to love you!!

      Delete